Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Blue Rafflesia Part 17

 

“So what have you decided? Whether to leave me alone and allow me to do my research or to continue your “mule job” and spy on me?”.. following a brief interval, the speaker proceeds with their discourse.

“If you choose the latter then I have to make you my guest for the rest of your life and otherwise I will let you go. Many fugitives are living free in our country and abroad. Look for them. Give them some attention also. Why me?”

“Yes, Sir…we understand your problem.”…Raj interrupted the voice. “But we are not the mules you are talking about. I and Rohit are students and although Mr.Gomez is working in the Police Dept doesn’t imply that he is into any type of investigative activity. All three of us are friends and have come to Simplipal to visit different locations of the Forest as a tourist not as a part of any team as you have approximated. So please let us enjoy the beautiful scenery and you people do your work.”.

“That’s what I want also”..replied the voice agitatedly.

“So can we go now ?”..Mr.Gomez now quipped at the voice.

“No..my friend. How can I believe that you will not meddle in my activity.?”

“Do you have any proof that we will meddle in your activity?”

“Oh Ok..You are spot on…OK, friends then you can go away from this place. Just wait a little bit such that I can arrange transportation for all three of you. Other hostages have already been released. But friends please ensure that we are not bothered any further…with this the Voice stopped.

And within 10 seconds the radio blasts along with the speaker.

..Click here to read the entire story

No comments: